No Deposit Bonuses

best online casino directory
Online Gambling Games Free R100 now Online Casino Guide

Beginners Guide

Guide 2 Online Casinos

Casino Bonuses

Payment Methods

Free Online Casinos

How 2 Play Online Casinos

South African Casinos

African Palace Casino

Indio Internet Casino

Casino Las Vegas

Silver Sands

Best SA Online Casino

Player resources

Gambling Terms

Best Casino Bonus

Progressive Slots

Online Casino Games

Gambling Games




Rand Casino Bonuses

No Deposit Bonuses

Best Casino Bonuses


Sign up for our FREE Newsletter today!


South African Online Casino
back to home

Best SA Online Casino

If you are looking for an online casino in South Africa and the world then Casinos Of Choice is the right site for you. Here the best Sa Online Casinos are listed. SA has become a good market for both casinos and players alike with some dedicated online casinos serving the SA market.The Top SA casinos have Electronic Funds tRansfer facilities with local banks , progressives in Rands and overall casino play in rands.The best SA casinos also offfer great bonuses and lots of promotions that are based in South Africa. Have a look below at the bets SA online casinos showcased.

The best SA Online Casinos have over 100 games are from reputable software providers and have the best payment methods and withdrawl procdeures.African Palace , Indio casino , Piggs Peak and Silversands are the best Sa online casinos. They offer full banking methods for South Africans ,they offer toll free lines for South Africans and live casino support. Amber Coast and Vegas Red are good casinos but lack the banking and telephnic local prescence.


Best SA Online Casino Bonuses
SA Indio Internet Casino R250 FREE NO deposit bonus
African Palace SA Casino R100 FREE NO deposit bonus plus 200% match
Piggs Peak SA Rand Casino 25% Initial Bonus Pay day promotions
Vegas Red 100% match bonus limited
Amber Coast SA Casino 100% match for new SA Online Casino players


African Palace Rand SA Best Online Casino
African Palace Casino offers new visitors to their site to claim R100.00 for free to test their SA BEST Casino software. If you are a new player to African Palace Casino and have never played on the site then you can claim your Free R100 casino chips to play.

They also offers several deposit promotions where you get free money as you make deposits. In total African Palace Casino offers R5000.00 free with this deposit promotions. On your first deposit they will give you a 200% free money bonus, on your second deposit they will give you 25% free money of your second deposit, on your third deposit they will give you 50% of the total amount of money that you deposited back in free money and on your fourth deposit they will give you 75% of the money that you deposit added to your account.

Overall African Palace offers one of SA's Best rand promotional structures for the online gambler, wagering requirements are also very good.

Indio Online Casino
Sign up Bonus R250 FREE. This is one of SA's Best Online Casinos
As a special Signup Bonus to Indio Palace Online Casino, just for registering a Real Money Casino account in ZAR Currency, we will credit you with R250 in FREE Casino Chips.
R5000 FREE Magic Bonus!
Claim your R5000 FREE Magic Bonus NOW!
Indio has great ongoing bonuses.Up to R5000 ongoing bonuses.